2 Cups raw rice
1 cup vegetables( beans, peas and carrot)
2 medium size onion chopped
2 sprig chopped mint leaves
5-6 green chillies cut into slitwise
1 table spoon ginger garlic paste
2-3 table spoon oil
½ Cup coconut
1. Heat oil in cooker, add mustard seeds, when they start to splutter, add cloves, cinnamon, cashews and cardamom , fry for few seconds.
2. Add mint leaves and ginger garlic paste , saute for few minutes add green chillies and chopped onion, fry it until onion turns golden brown.
3. Now add vegetables and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the grind paste and fry until the oil comes out.
5. Now add raw rice ,4 cups water and salt close the cooker and cook it for 2-3 whistle.
6. When the pressure subsides, open it and Serve hot with raita.