100 grams veg noodles
1 carrot cut into circular shape
1 capsicum thinly sliced
5-6 french beans cut into small pieces
½ cup cabbage cut into small pieces
½ table spoon chilli sauce
½ tea spoon soya sauce
½ table spoon chilli powder
1 tea spoon garam masala powder
1 table spoon ginger garlic paste
2-3 table spoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Cook the noodles with 3 cups of water by adding pinch of salt and few drops of oil. Drain the noodles and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a kadai, add ginger garlic paste , fry for few seconds. Now add vegetable and fry the vegetable in a low flame for 3-5 mintutes.
3. Add salt, chilli powder and garam masala powder and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Now add chilli sauce and soya sauce and mix well and fry for few seconds.
5. Add cooked noodles and mix well.
6. Serve hot with tomato sauce.