2 cups dosa batter
A pinch baking soda
2 medium size onion finely chopped
½ table spoon chopped green chillies
2 sprig fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
1 table spoon bengal gram soaked for one hour(optional)
1 sprig curry leaves chopped
½ tea spoon mustard seeds
2-3 table spoon oil
Salt to taste
1. heat 1 table spoon oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, when start to splutter ,add curry leaves , bengal gram, fry till the bengal gram turns golden yellow. Now add green chillies, chopped onion and fry for few seconds.
2.Add this fried mixture, coriander leaves and salt to dosa batter and mix well.
3. Heat ponganalu pan and add 2 drops of oil in each mould.
4. Pour batter into each mould upto 2/3rd and cover it with a lid in a low flame.
5. When the bottom turns light brown turn the other side with a spoon and close with a lid.
6. when the other side is well cooker remove them and take them into a plate.
7. Serve hot with peanut chutney.