2 Cups raw rice
2 tomato chopped
2 medium size onion chopped
1 table spoon chilli powder
½ table spoon coriander powder
1 table spoon ginger garlic paste
2-3 table spoon oil
½ Cup coconut
1. Heat oil in cooker, add mustard seeds, when they start to splutter, add cloves and cinnamon , fry for few seconds.
2. Add ginger garlic paste , saute for few minutes chopped onion and tomato, fry it until onion turns golden brown.
3. Now add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the grind paste and fry until the oil comes out.
5. Now add raw rice ,4 cups water and salt close the cooker and cook it for 2-3 whistle.
6. When the pressure subsides, open it and Serve hot with raita.