4-5 fish slices (vanjram fish)
1 table spoon black pepper
2 table spoon tamarind juice
8-10 garlic pods
1 small onion chopped
1 sprig coriander leaves
½ table spoon coriander powder
4 table spoon oil
Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash fish pieces under water
2. Mix all ingredients and grind in a mixer to make coarse paste
3. Coat the fish slices with this masala and marinate for one hour.
4. Fry the fish slices on a tava by applying few drops of oil on both sides in a low flame until the fish is cooked.
55. Serve it hot with sambar rice.