3-4 boiled eggs
2 table spoon oil
Salt to taste
MASALA TO GRIND
½ cup fresh coriander leaves
2 medium sized onion
2 garlic pods
1 medium size tomato
½ tea spoon turmeric powder
5-6 green chillies
1/2 table spoon coriander powder
½ table spoon pepper
1. Grind all the ingredients for masala to a smooth paste with little water and keep aside.
2. Remove the shell of boiled eggs and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds when they started to splutter, add curry leaves and sliced onions, fry the onions until they become transparent. Now add the ground masala, fry the masala for few minutes.
4. Add salt and water, cook the gravy until the gravy reaches desired consistency. Lower the flame to medium, add the boiled eggs . Cook the eggs with a closed lid in a medium flame for five minutes.
4. Serve hot with rice or chapathi.