1/2 kg chicken
1 bottle chilli sauce
1 tea spoon soya sauce
6-8 green chillies
1 egg white part
1 tea spoon corn flour
2 cups water
Salt to taste.l
1 teaspoon ghee (optional)
2 table spoon oil
1. Take cleaned chicken in a bowl, add green chilli sauce, soya sauce, white part of egg, salt. Mix all the ingredients and marinate for one hour.
2. Mash the green chillies in a mixie or wodden masher.
3. Heat oil in kadai, add green chillies, fry it for one minute. Now add marinated chicken, fry the chicken for 5 minutes, add water. cook covered in a medium flame, until the chicken becomes soft.
4. Mix corn flour in 2 tea spoon water, add this to chicken and cook it for 2 minutes. finally add ghee (optional)
5. Serve it with sambar rice or rasam rice as a side dish.